- Fulltime Job Responsibilities:
Assist the Mechanical Engineer by taking technical support calls, pulling kits for production and overseeing some production, documenting procedures
Our client is a small manufacturing company in south-central Denver, and they have a direct placement opportunity for an Engineering Assistant / Technical Support Technician.
- Associates Degree in a technical field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read schematics
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or PLC programming is a plus