Looking for a talented and competitive business development representative with a strong entrepreneurial mindset. Though you will receive inbound leads, you will also be responsible for outbound efforts to help build and support pipeline goals. In your role, you will develop and nurture your leads in support of pipeline for the field sales organization.
- Understand inbound marketing best practices and how to leverage to create and optimize your prospecting efforts
- Not afraid to get on the phone, send emails, and know how to sell socially (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to conceptualize and craft compelling outreach initiates to improve your conversion metrics
- Tech, research, and data savvy.
- Identify and gain new business through a sustained program of cold calling, emailing and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitor's sales strategies
- Qualify inbound leads
- Generate & qualify outbound leads
- Work with sales team on strategic and named accounts
- Work with the marketing on lead generation campaigns within specified market segments.
- Play a lead role in “social selling” techniques and providing information at critical stages in the sales process.
- Understand the customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and forming long term business partnerships
- Resolves issues independently and proactively
- Stays familiar with best practices in areas of focus
- Identifies ways to enhance business performance to ensure operational excellence
1-3 years of business development/inside sales experience in B2B technology
Experience in marketing or selling enterprise level software applications
Experience coordinating and conducting marketing and sales initiatives
Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
Strong presentation skills in informal (facilitating internal meetings) settings
- B2B technology experience, bonus if experience in ERP (enterprise resource planning) software
Microsoft Office Applications skills (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Experience using sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Pardot (or other marketing automation), sales navigator, discoverorg, salesloft, etc.