We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. Our company is a small business which means that this position holds manages a variety of tasks and responsibilities. You will act as both the IT Manager and will manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies. Additionally, the IT Manager will manage the Development Staff and Projects.
An excellent IT Manager is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems and can manage employees. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Manage all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals, maintain them day-to-day
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate the Development Team, assigning tasks, deadlines, and project management
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Proven experience as IT Manager or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- EMC Products, Servers, Etc.
- Development/Programming - basic knowledge
- Project Management – IT & Development-related projects
- Document Management Experience
- Office 365