- Fulltime Job Responsibilities:
• We are seeking a seasoned individual with applicable experience as an Outside Plant Engineer.
• This position will be located in the Denver, CO.
• Must have a complete understanding of outside plant design principles, work order procedures, telephone industry standards and be in compliance with the latest revisions of any relevant Safety Codes, Electric Codes, Customer practices and procedures, local and governmental jurisdiction and be in accordance with instructions supplied by Customer.
• The ability to manage project deadlines and deliverables is essential. Must be a self- starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, goal driven, have an exceptional client service attitude, as well as strong organization, communication, and document coordination skills
Specific duties may include
• Designing fiber networks in 3GIS
• Fiber Path Design 3GIS
• Knowledge of PON industry standards
• Review designs for quality and compliance with specifications, standards, practices and
• Two (2) + years of experience of Telecom Outside Plant Engineering
• Experience with GIS and CAD tools (AutoCAD preferred, but not required)
• Experience with MS Office products to include Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience creating and performing quality checks of redlines and designed prints