What Are We Looking For?
Mid-level Software Engineer
What Will You Do?
We are currently seeking a Mid-level Software Engineer in support of a critical mission. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage multiple technical tasks in software design, implementation, and integration projects
- Independently perform exceptionally complex software development tasks
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes
- Mitigate risks, control costs/schedule variances, and effectively manage large-scale, integrated software projects
What Skills Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Significant experience developing software applications
- Extensive experience with Windows, web applications, data processing, system administration, and system security
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Redhat OpenShift
- Experience using Postgres or any other database software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience transitioning applications to C2S