What Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
We have a full-time position performing DevOps in support of a hard target mission as part of a small software development team.
- Provide DevOps support to newly developed software solutions on classified networks
- Perform installations of software components on government controlled machines, networks and cloud environments
- Monitor previously installed software on a regular basis to ensure software is functioning properly
- Deploy new releases, updates, and patches
- Automate, test, and implement software systems
- Maintain and optimize deployed solutions
What Skills Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Linux and AWS admin experience
- Experience with deployment technology such as Ansible, Openshift, and Docker
- Experience with automated build environments, such as Jenkins or Hudson
- Advanced scripting skills with Bash and Python
- Experience with software control, such as Git - Security+ certification, or ability to obtain within 1 month
- US Citizenship and active TS/SCI clearance. Poly desired.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment