The ideal candidate for the Product Specialist – Customer Support
loves working with internal and external customers and always endeavors to go the extra mile. You have a sense of urgency and demonstrate a job well done in every situation. “Troubleshooter” is your middle name. You are proactive and not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper until you can resolve the issues. You understand that people are not telepathic and love to communicate with a team.
You openly share your knowledge.
You’ll be showing off your ability to complete strategic and operational projects quickly with little guidance by reacting with the appropriate urgency and taking effective action without having to know the total picture..Sound fun? Sound challenging?
· Provide technical and product support to the US customer base via telephone, web conferencing and email.
· Facilitate the successful resolution of customer issues by troubleshooting, testing, documenting and communicating the issues to all relevant people.
· Contribute to the development and ongoing improvements of the online help system and customer portal.
· Log cases and provide customer information to the development team.
· Participate in periodic quality assurance testing of new releases.
· Contribute to the overall development of our products with your ideas, suggestions and creative input.
· Demonstrateownershipofthecustomerbasebyestablishingstrongrelationshipsandprovidingguidance whenever needed or warranted.
· College degree in Accounting, General Business, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing/supporting/using an ERP software package; preferably JDE, Oracle E-Business Suite or SAP.
· Ability to quickly learn new software products.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Proven customer service interaction.
· Experience as a Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant, Pre-sales Technician, ERP Trainer, etc. would typically be a good foundation for this role.